Collection, processing and creation of spatial data
Our team has a rich experience in working with specialized software for processing and analysis of spatial data. We support our clients in identification of the necessary information and collection of spatial data from various sources (owners of spatial data – ministries, state agencies, research institutes, municipalities, private companies, etc.). In case of lack of official or accessible spatial data, we can create the necessary information resource through digitalization of accessible sources. Our GIS experts are experienced in integration of information from different sources and creation of spatial databases (GIS databases), accurate GPS surveying and mapping of various objects, as well as digitalization and geo-referencing of data from paper copies and conversion and presentation of the information in a format convenient for the client.
We elaborate thematic maps in various scales and for various purposes with our data resources, as well as based on data provided by the client, including:
• Maps of environmental and social risks and restrictions
• Maps of vegetation and types of natural habitats
• Maps of water bodies
• Soil maps
• Maps of cultural and historical heritage objects
• Regional layouts and overview maps.
We support our clients in taking informed decisions by elaboration of models of:
• Spreading of pollutants in water, soil and air through analyses of data collected through field surveys
• Distribution of flora and fauna species after analyses of data collected through field surveys
• Structure of landscape and landscape changes
• 3D terrain models for the needs of various spatial analyses
• Maps with environmental and social risks and restrictions.
Some of our recent projects:
Analysis and refinement of the GIS layer with High Nature Value Farmland for Bulgaria
Mathematical modelling of the dispersion of air pollutants for the assessed alternative routes and analysis, mapping and 3D terrain modelling for Project Gas System Interconnection between Greece and Bulgaria
You may also visit Section “Projects” for more references
Dimitar Zerdev, GIS Specialist